Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of booking.
- A contract between you and the owners will come into existence when we receive payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates shown. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- A refundable prepayment of 100% of the rental price is payable at the time of booking. Cancellations made less than five days before your arrival date will not be refundable and are subject to the full amount of the rental charge. The cleaning fee and security deposit will be refunded.
- All cancellations must be immediately notified by acknowledged email. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours, please telephone and SMS to the number provided in your confirmation. If you cancel less than 5 days prior to the holiday then the full balance less cleaning fee and security deposit remains due and is not refundable.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 2 and only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the apartment. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition. No party or large gathering is permitted.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- We or our representative reserve the right to enter the apartment at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- Tenancies normally commence at 14H unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the apartment by 11H on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests. Please leave the apartment reasonably clean.
- Pets or smoking anywhere on the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by pets or smoking will be at the expense of you. .
- Damage deposit – In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result.
The security deposit will be credited within 2 days of the end of your holiday less the cost of damage/breakages.
- Damage to property – Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage upon check-in in your accommodation please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
- You must lock the door and close the windows when you leave the property.
- The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
- Please note that in the event that any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of changing the lock and new keys will be charged to you. This is expensive.
- The client may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
- The internet and cable television connection is available (at no extra cost) subject to technical availability which is beyond our control. The remotes have fresh batteries but may malfunction if dropped. Instructions on how to use the remotes and internet will be provided on check-in but mistakenly pushing the wrong button on remote may interrupt proper access. We may not be immediately available to restore proper settings, which will have been verified upon check-in.
- The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building, or grounds. All inventory must remain in the property it was in at arrival and not be taken to another property.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of other tenants or residents in the building.
- Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us and we will endeavour to put matters right. We have to date not had any complaints nor have suffered any damages. Any complaints not reported to us at the time and only reported after the client has returned from holiday will not be considered by the proprietor.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
- This property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone number, government ID, credit card.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Book our studio as an accommodation voluntarily
Our Company may also receive data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google web analytics
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Confirm your holiday reservation and protect both parties.
- Email you with special offers on future stays and keep you informed about details relative to your stay.
We will never share your data with other companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When we process your reservation, we will send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, our credit card processor agencies to charge you and prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company will keep your data for the 7 years required by our tax authorities. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes .
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write us and we will confirm the deletion of your email from any marketing we do.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org